Belly fat, anxiety, and pain are some of the most common problems that people have to deal with today. Unfortunately, these issues are also often approached the wrong way, resulting to a seemingly endless suffering. If you have tried dieting, meditation, yoga, and pills to no avail, then, it is about time for you to discover the wonders of Unlock Your Hip Flexors and how this can finally put an end to all your worries!
HIP FLEXORS: WHAT ARE THEY?
If you have never heard of hip flexors, don’t worry because you are probably not the only person who is not familiar with this. First of all, hip flexors are muscles. These are also known as the hidden survival muscle.
Your body has all kinds of flexors. Flexors are the muscles acting to flex a joint. For instance, when you try to touch your shoulder by bending your arm, you are actually flexing your elbow join. Every joint flex involves several flexors.
In your hip alone, there are no less than nine flexors.
The main focus of Unlock Your Hip Flexors is the Psoas major, which is so far the most essential hip flexor. Psoas is a Greek term which means loin region. This connects the pelvis and the spine. It joins the upper body to the lower body. However, this is not all there is. The Psoas major performs several functions, including the following:
- Joins the lower and upper body
- Joins inside to the outside
- Joints front to back
- Bends the trunk laterally
- Joins the appendicular and axial skeleton
- Raises the trunk from supine position
The main point of every hip flexor is to lift your upper leg or pull body towards your leg when your leg is stable. You can think of this as knee raises or sit-ups.
With this being said, you can imagine how large hip flexors are. So, what can go wrong with them? When the psoas becomes too tight, there is a possibility that you will suffer from lower back pain. This is because the lumbar discs have been compressed.
In the point of view of bodybuilders, hip flexors should be stretched as often as possible. Women in particular are known for having tight hip flexors.
THE MINDS BEHIND UNLOCK YOUR HIP FLEXORS
Rick Kaselj and Mike Westerdal are the minds behind the creation of Unlock Your Hip Flexors. Rick Kaselj is your go to guy as far as overcoming pain and injuries is concerned. What makes things more effective is the fact that most of his learning are not from seminars and books but from his personal struggles with pain and injuries.
His journey to living a life free from pain all started with the severe injury on his back which resulted from a wrong way of working out. This injury posed a serious threat to ending his professional career, preventing him from enjoying a happy and full life. Just like everyone else, Rick didn’t want to live a life full of pain, drugs, and medical appointments so he started to look for the right solution that will help him overcome the crippling pain in his back.
He started by being the guinea pig of his own experiments as he created strategies and techniques for overcoming his back injury. He also used the very same unique techniques with clients, viewers, readers, and professionals alike to overcome not only their back pains but also their elbow, knee, shoulder, and other types of pains.
Every single day, Rick helps more than 80,000 individuals across 137 countries that go as far as Antarctica for them to live a pain-free and happier life. Rick also taught these techniques to more than 8,152 fitness and health professionals from all corners of the world.
Aside from Rick, Mike Westerdal is also behind the creation of Unlock Your Hip Flexors. Mike is a kettlebell instructor, a personal trainer, and founder of CriticalBench.com, the largest strength website online which helps half a million people every month in achieving their health and strength goals.
With his background in powerlifting and sports training, Mike has worked had in hand with the Rick Kaselj, MS, the leading injury specialist in the industry to overcome his nagging pain and personal injuries.
The mission of these two is to share their Fix My Pain series with people who want to fix their injuries on their own and combat pain with no medications, appointments, or the need to undergo surgery to live their life to the fullest in and out the gym.
WHAT IS UNLOCK YOUR HIP FLEXORS ALL ABOUT?
You will never be able to function properly if your hips are imperfect, that’s how simple things are. Your hips affect everything that the rest of your body does or tries to do, from standing, to twisting, bending, reaching, walking, stepping, and so on and so forth.
For this reason, Unlock Your Hip Flexors has been designed to help you eliminate the common culprits which are often manifested by tight hip flexors, which include the following:
- Joint pains in legs, hips, or lower back hips
- Improper posture
- Hips locking up
- Decreased athletic performance
- High anxiety
- Compromised immune system
- Issues with sexual performance
- Sleeping troubles
- Circulatory issues
- Digestive problems
You see, there are numerous potential issues which can happen as a result of tight hip flexors. In Unlock Your Hip Flexors, it states that the two primary causes for tight hip flexors include sitting and pattern overload, which refers to repetitive movements for a long period of time like running, heavy squatting, and other movements that are athletic related.
Your hips are extremely complex structure, and there are four primary groups of muscles which are responsible for proper hip function as intended, but a certain group specifically has more responsibilities compared to others and this must never be taken for granted. This is the iliopsoas group.
THE MIGHTY PSOAS IS THE PRIMARY TARGET OF THE BOOK
This certain muscle located deep in the hip is one of the most famous muscles in the realm of fitness professionals. It has been a subject of numerous articles, countless books, and the main start in what seems to a supply of therapy, rehab, and yoga videos.
The reason psoas is very famous is because this has many significant duties. On a structural level, it’s responsible for stabilizing your spine and flexing your hip. One of the significant things regarding the psoas is that this connects the legs to the spine. The only problem is that psoas is situated deep within their bodies and it is really hard to access. Stretching without particular series of various methods or lacrosse balling or foam rolling won’t cut it. This is where Unlock Your Hip Flexors comes into play.
SEQUENTIAL FLOW METHOD IS THE SOLUTION
As mentioned, psoas is really difficult to reach through stretching the hip flexors with the traditional stretches without the process that’s step-by-step is well-thought out and exists for a reason. Like unfolding the sheet or unpacking the parcel, opening up muscles in your hips needs to be done in a proper order. Try releasing a muscle before another and you will add to your tightness. Getting this wrong can make it worse.
The technique’s power lies not only in what the techniques are performed as well as how good, yet in doing such in a proper sequence. Once done in an effective manner, what Mike and Rick refer to as The Sequential Flow Method works with the body to activate the natural healing process, enhance flexibility while adding vitality and strength.
Doing movements properly unravels all tissues including fascia, muscle, connective tissues, and joint capsules while breaking up the scar tissues.
GENERALLY, SEQUENTIAL FLOW METHOD CONSISTS OF SIX VARIOUS PARTS AND THESE ARE:
• Dynamic Stretching – It’s where you are activating the muscles around a joint and moving this joint through its range of motion progressively. It leads to an increased range of motion in the joint, which will warm up the muscles around the joint and enhanced circulation around the joint.
• PNF Stretching – This PNF or proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation, which is a method where you’re activating a particular muscle to relax the muscles around the joint so you may reduce the stiffness around the joint.
• Muscle Activation Movements – Because of sitting and daily use of technology, most of your muscles aren’t working in a proper way. Through this method, the program will target the muscles that are off and activate them to help one’s body move efficiently.
• Fascia Stretching – In this exceptional technique, you’re targeting the tissue in which muscles are surround in and working on lengthening and loosening the fascia.
• Mobility Exercises – In such exercises, the program targets the joint and performing exercises and movements that help the joint function properly. It enables the joint to move freely.
• Three-Dimensional Core Stability Exercises – Through such exercises, Unlock Your Hip Flexors targets the muscles in all movement planes so the abdominal and core muscles have good endurance, activation, and strength in every plane of movement that leads to a reduce in unnecessary damaging stress on the joints.
All in all, there is a total of twelve various movements within the program with the use of the methods mentioned above that’ll open up as well as relax your tight hips.
THE GOOD ABOUT UNLOCK YOUR HIP FLEXORS
- There are many good things about this Unlock Your Hip Flexors and these are the following:
- This program is easy to buy and download.
- No need to wait for a longer period of time for it to be downloaded.
- It’s designed so you will be able to use only fifteen minutes of your day.
- It is effective.
- It has numerous postures and tips through which any type of injuries or pain may be handled well without the treatments and medicines from the hospital.
- The program is good enough to increase your performance level.
- If you start performing well though this program, you will be a good athlete so you can do what you like in a good way possible.
- The program is very affordable and no need for you to spend more time doing some exercises.
- It’s something that most people find attractive as some don’t have time to do exercise for several hours.
- It helps you deal with the main cause that affect strength and flexibility and don’t have to do with the effects.
- It’s a program that will make you feel better, stronger, and prepared.
THE NOT SO GOOD ABOUT UNLOCK YOUR HIP FLEXORS
What makes Unlock Your Hip Flexors does not come with any flaws. It’s a completed digital program and if you’re not comfortable with watching videos or reading eBooks, it isn’t the program that is perfect for you. The program needs you to dedicate your 100% towards this else it’s really difficult to see good results. It’s also good that you try what’s possible so you get the right type of results you like.
All in all, Unlock Your Hip Flexors is a program that’s worth it. Once you put things into perspective for a possible lifetime fix of your lower back and hip pain, it’s not too much that this program will ask you. Just compare the cost of visiting to the hospital if you have hip or back pain to trying this program. You will see that Unlock Your Hip Flexors is much cheaper. This program is definitely worth a shot if you are experiencing discomfort in your lower back or hip area. It isn’t a scam like most people think about this. The reason behind it is that this whole system is full of nothing but helpful facts based on the expertise of the author.
So, are you ready to fix your hip and experience relief from lower back pain? Get Unlock Your Hip Flexors now!