Anabolic Cooking is the solution for people who want to enjoy good meals that are perfect for their bodybuilding needs. The main problem a lot of bodybuilders encounter is that the meals they find at home and at restaurants often aren’t tailored to enhance the effects of their efforts. As a matter of fact, most meals detract from their workout routines. Because of this they often have to resort to expensive “bodybuilding” meal packages that don’t even taste good. Dave Ruel changed all that with his Anabolic Cooking guide. To discover what this guide holds, continue on with this Anabolic Cooking review.
Anabolic Cooking Review – Program Overview
So what is Anabolic Cooking? Basically this is a downloadable PDF guide that gives you over 200 bodybuilding recipes, each one tailored to boost the effects of your bodybuilding efforts. These recipes are quite varied from banana bread to complex chicken pizza and others. All of these recipes are designed to keep your body in its best shape, allowing you to build better muscles and not gain fat.
When you go through the guide you will find:
- Over 200 special recipes specifically for people working out and bodybuilding. They are all designed for muscle building and they do not sacrifice good taste, allowing you to finally enjoy your meals while still eating healthy dishes.
- Meal plans that will tell you exactly when to eat, what you should eat before and after specific bodybuilding routines, and how to properly prepare the meals.
- Post-workout nutrition tactics that are designed to help you get the most out of your workout by choosing specific meals after your workout session.
- There is a virtual cooking class included as well. This is great for those who have no background in cooking. You’ll learn different cutting techniques, cooking etiquette, and proper food preparation.
- There is also the Smart Grocery Shopping segment that Dave Ruel designed for those who have to shop under a tight budget. It is also designed so you don’t burn through cash just for the recipes in the book.
- You’ll get everything from shakes that are specific for post-workout, training guides for anabolic cooking, and a food log to help you keep track of your meals. There is also a calorie guide for each meal so you know exactly how much calories you are putting in with each meal, making Anabolic Cooking a perfect companion for any diet or workout routine you want to supplement this with.
- There are also educational segments where you can learn the nasty truth about supplements and other medical bodybuilding products such as pills and others. You can learn how to properly prepare food so that you don’t lose all the nutrition and vitamins while cooking the dish.
Anabolic Cooking Review – The Pros and Cons of the Guide
Anabolic Cooking reviews have been raving high and this goes to show that this is the first and last guide you will need to eat the right bodybuilding food. To get a clearer idea consider the following pros and cons of the Anabolic Cooking PDF guide listed below:
Pros of Anabolic Cooking:
- There are two hundred different recipes, all quite varied. You’ll easily find meals that are appealing to your taste buds.
- With a detailed meal plan, you’ll never have to guess which meals are most optimal before and after your workout routines.
- Even if you aren’t experienced in cooking, you get all the guides and tutorials right here. You’ll be cooking delicious meals in no time.
- With a 60-day 100% money back guarantee there is absolutely nothing to lose.
- The meals included are very affordable to prepare and with the Smart Grocery Shopping segment you’ll be able to save up cash even further.
Cons of Anabolic Cooking:
- This is not a quick guide. You really have to go through it slowly to get the most out of it.
- There is an additional calorie calculator but it seems pretty useless in the case of this guide.
Anabolic Cooking Review– The Verdict
Just stop and think about it for a moment. You want to build a muscled body but this means you have to focus on protein, iron, and other muscle-building essentials. Often this means you are very limited to what meals you can eat. Most of the time, you have to just settle for shakes and bars that don’t even taste so good. Do you want to continue on like that or do you want to eat delicious, satisfying meals that can achieve the same bodybuilding results?
If you are looking for a clear example, then you need to look no further than at Dave Ruel himself. He was his own experimental model to test the effectiveness of his recipes and he is now one of the most renowned bodybuilders in the country. If you want to build your body and eat great meals along the way, then Anabolic Cooking is exactly what you need